Welcome to Shodh Drishti
Shodh Drishti (An International Peer Reviewed Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research)
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS :
Invites academicians and professionals to contribute articles, research papers, case studies, abstract of doctoral dissertations and book reviews. The following are the guidelines for the authors
- The contribution must be original, neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, official address, contact phone, email address.
- The main text should not contain the authors name or affiliation. The face sheet should contain a declaration by the author(s) stating that the article/ research paper has not published or not been submitted or accepted for publication by any other journal, magazines or book publishing houses.
- The manuscripts should normally be of around 3000- 3500 words.
- The authors should submit one soft copy (CD–MS word format) of the manuscript for publication typed in double spaced, (English Times New Roman, 12 font size), (Hindi Krutidev 10, 16 font size) leaving 1.5 inch margin on all sides on A- 4 paper. More over, the contribution should be send as an email.
- Typescripts should be typed on one side of the sheet. Figures, tables, graph or chart should appear soon after the text and numbered numerically with appropriate headings.
- All notes are indicated by a serial number by using foot notes in the text.
- Follow British spellings throughout: ‘programme’ not ‘program’, organisation’ not ‘organization, ‘behaviour’ not ‘behaviour’.
Follow APA style of referencing and the same can be put at the end of the manuscript. F9 or example;
Book: Moon, C. (1994), ‘Changing Pattern of Business – Government Relations in South Korea”, Tata Mc Graw Hill, New Delhi, pp. 22-25
Journal: Kaur, Harvinder, (2004), “Ti